Upcoming Lions Club Activities
January 27 - Dinner Meeting 6:30 pm - Naches Fire Station
February 16 - Board Meeting - 7:00 am - Apple Cart Deli
March 25-26 - District F Conference - Virtual
Blood Drive - March 18 - 10:00 to 3:00 - Naches Nazarene Church
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS - Thanks to all the Lions and community friends who helped us make downtown Naches a festive place duriint the Holiday season. Lights, boughs, and bows were hung along the main street, and a continuous mural was painted on all the business fronts by the High School art class.
- EYE GLASSES - We recently collected and donated 182 pairs of eyeglasses, to be refurbished and made available to persons in need. Thank you! If you have old glasses please contact any Lions Club member to donate them. They are taken to Olympia, where a team of Lions cleans, repairs and distributes them for folks who need them.
- BLOOD DRIVE - We are so proud to report that the community came together again in January. We exceeded our goal for blood units donated. Again, enough was donated to save over 90 lives! Thank you!
- COMMUNITY CLEANUP - Watch for Lions throughout town out with their bags and litter pickers. As you take your walks, we hope you'll join in and help us police the streets and pathways, to keep our end of the valley looking its best!
- HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT - Our medical equipment loan program is available to people in need throughout the upper Yakima County, including Union Gap, Yakima, Selah, Naches, and the White and Chinook Pass areas.
- See the Newsletter for more details about upcoming service opportunities.